Welcome to ECOL - Join Free - Sign In
15W LED Ceiling Panel Light
15W LED Ceiling Panel Light
Supplier Info
[China Supplier]
Contact Person : Mr. Yeh Brady
Tel : 86-755-29376105
Fax : 86-755-29364693
Product Detail
LED Ceiling Panel Light 1. Luminous Flux: 800-850LM 2. Input: 85V-265V 3. Warranty: 3 Years 4. CE/RoHS/FCC Certificates

15W LED Ceiling Panel Light

Basic Specification

Input Voltage 

AC85V-260V

Power Consumption 

15W 

Quantity of LED 

156pcs 3528 smd

Circuit Protection 

Over-Current Protection, Short-Circuit Protection 

Over-Voltage Protection 

High Voltage Surges Protection 

LED Chip Brand

Epistar

Operating Temperature 

-20o~+50o

LED Lamp Life<Hour> 

50,000 hours

Relevant Certificate 

CE, RoHS,FCC

Warranty 

3 years 

Optical Data :

Light Color 

Warm White, Pure White, Cool White

Color Temperature 

2800-3200K /  4500-5500K /  6000-6500K 

Beam Angle

220° 

Luminous Flux

800lm-850lm

CRI 

75-85

Mechanical Data 

Light Type 

LED Panel Light

Diameter 

235*15mm 

Base Type 

Cable Connect

Housing Material 

Aluminum + Glass

Application Environment 

Indoors

1. LED Lights Compare with Incandescent Lamp

Incandescent Lamp                                    LED Lights                                           

10W--65lm                                                   1W-- 80-90lm

25W--198lm                                                 3W-- 240-270lm

                                      Equal40W--340lm                                                 5W-- 400-450lm

        

60W--540lm                                                 7W--560-630lm

    100W--1050lm                                             10W--800-900lm

2. About us

Shenzhen Hawells Technology Co., Ltd, is a high-tech manufacturer  specialized in the research, development, and marketing all kinds of LED lights, 

including led tubes, led bulbs, led street lights, and led flood lights, etc. All of our products have 

passed the CE, RoHS and FCC Certificate.

3. Payment and Delivery

1. We prefer 30% for the deposit and the other 70% before shipment;

2. We accept T/T, Western Union and Paypal.

3. For sample orders, it is usually delivered  Express Delivery like DHL,UPS,etc. And for big orders, we usually send by air or by containers.

4. We accept any OEM service as customers' request.

Ads by Google

Hot Products: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | 0-9
Copyright Notice @ 2008-2013 ECOL Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.